Welcome to Happy New Van – Established in April 2005 we are a family run business and are providers of new vans to private individuals and business, from Sole Traders through to large PLC’s. Through our website we offer an unrivalled/unbiased choice of commercial vehicles with competitive prices at the touch of a button. We constantly research the marketplace to bring you the best vans at incredibly low prices.
We are specialists in providing total vehicle solutions and can offer a full range of purchase methods.
We don't sell vehicle imports so please rest assured, your vehicle will be identical to those seen in UK dealer showrooms. All our vehicles are sourced through the respective manufacturer's dealer network and therefore every vehicle includes the full UK manufacturers warranty and breakdown assistance. All vehicles include free UK mainland delivery.
You will benefit from our buying power, our customers reap significant savings and receive exceptional levels of customer care and attention, not just when purchasing.
All Our Vehicles Are:
- Delivered to your door with 12 months road fund licence
- Guaranteed fixed price with no hidden extras to pay
- Guaranteed UK specification - We don't sell imports
- All administration and paperwork is taken care of
- Finance packages available
Buying a van from Happy New Van is an easy, reassuring way to purchase your new vehicle.
Just Follow These Three Simple Steps To A Great Deal:-
1. Vehicle order - You've done all of your research, you have found the right van and have decided how you are going to finance it. To take our proposition further please contact us by e-mail or phone (01482 668459) giving your full name and address and telephone number. We will then send you a vehicle request form containing all the order details relating to your purchase.
2. To place an order and reserve your chosen car, Happy New Van requires a £500.00 deposit, together with a signed vehicle request form.
3. Order confirmation - We will send you an order confirmation and receipt for your deposit as soon as we have placed your order.
Payment And Delivery:
Happy New Van requires final settlement of the outstanding balance when the vehicle is ready for delivery. Take advantage of free delivery to your door (UK Mainland) via driven delivery.
Purchase With Confidence:
Happy New Van Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference: ZA089460. This demonstrates we take data protection extremely seriously.
Happy New Van Limited has been granted full Authorisation by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) to provide finance facilities to our customers.
When a credit card company allows "merchants" such as ourselves to accept credit and debit cards they do extensive checks on the company and its directors to ensure that they are dealing with an honest company. Credit card companies are very conscious of frauds and lose a lot of money to frauds every year. Therefore, if they have any suspicions that a company like ours is indulging in any unethical practices with cards, they'll revoke their facilities immediately.
Happy New Van Limited has had facilities to accept debit and credit cards since our year of registration as a limited company in 2005. Since then our facilities have never been questioned or suspended. The company providing our current facilities is Barclays Merchant Services and have very amicably processed large volumes of money in card payments for us. We like to think that this is because they trust us.
When you disclose your card number, unless there is someone listening in on your conversation, the card details remain confidential between you and us. We are obliged by law to keep that information from getting into the wrong hands. At Happy New Van Limited we are very strict with customer confidentiality. Not only do non-authorised persons not have access to your card number, they don't have access to any other details you give us either (like your address or phone number).
Section 75 Consumer Credit Act - To give you greater protection we allow you to pay £101.00 on your Credit Card and the remainder on your Debit Card or bank transfer. Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 paying for your goods in this manner will give you total peace of mind!